Why stay with us during these uncertain times?
Now more than ever we all need to take time to slow down and spend more time with our loved ones. As an independent, family owned and operated premium accommodation, we are taking every measure to keep our family, and yours, safe during this uncertain time.
- A great place to get away from it all
- Surround yourself with unobstructed river and mountain views
- 55 acres of riverfront space to explore, hike, and relax on
- Each guest room has access to a patio with either river or mountain views, and we are taking additional precautions to ensure spacing between guest rooms is plentiful, and patio furniture has been thoroughly sanitized
- As of July 8th, 2020, We have reopened our outdoor hot tub for guest use in compliance with health & safety protocols set by the health authority of British Columbia(Please see our hot tub safety plan below).
- All the common areas and touch points are frequently sanitized and every precaution is taken to keep our guests and team safe.
- It is mandatory to wear masks in all the common areas on our property as required by the BC Health Authorirties.
- Enjoy an abundance of socially distanced outdoor activities
- Adjacent to Rivershore golf course (Rivershore Golf Links COVID19 Safety updates)
- Enjoy a walk on our nature trail, and experience the calming effects of our Reflection pond
- Animal enthusiasts can enjoy onsite bird watching and view other animals including painted turtles, horses, goats, sheep, and llamas
- Best high speed internet for you to be able to work from your room
- Exclusive deals on our room rates when you book on our website or by simply calling us
As of April 1st, 2020, Our outdoor heated swimming pool, fitness centre and restuarnt are all closed until further notice.
Hot tub COVID19 Safety Plan
As of July 8th, 2020, we have reopened our outdoor hot tub for guest use in compliance with the health & safety protocols set by the health authority of British Columbia.
Following measures are being taken to protect the healthy and safety of our guests and staff:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of high touch areas such as but not limited to door handles, faucets, bathrooms, handrails.
- Maximum bather load for the hot tub has been reduced to maximum of 3 guests.
- Social distancing of 2 metres is being enforced to avoid spread of COVID19 virus.
- Hand sanitizing dispenser have been installed by the hot tub area.
- Chlorine based chemicals are used to clean the hot tub as recommended by the health authority.
- All the required signages have been posted around different areas of the hot tub.
Rules for hot tub:
- Do not use the hot tub if you are sick or feel unwell.
- Everyone needs to sanitize their hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is available through the dispenser on the wall.
- Shower in your room before and after using the hot tub.
- Do not spit or blow your nose into the water.
- Practice physical distancing by keeping 2 metres from one another
- Hot tub is open from 7am to 8pm