Why stay with us during these uncertain times?
Now more than ever we all need to take time to slow down and spend more time with our loved ones. As an independent, family owned and operated premium accommodation, we are taking every measure to keep our family, and yours, safe during this uncertain time.
- A great place to get away from it all
- Surround yourself with unobstructed river and mountain views
- 55 acres of riverfront space to explore, hike, and relax on
- Each guest room has access to a patio with either river or mountain views, and we are taking additional precautions to ensure spacing between guest rooms is plentiful, and patio furniture has been thoroughly sanitized
- As of June 6th, 2021, We have reopened our hot tub for guest use in compliance with health & safety protocols set by the health authority of British Columbia.
- All the common areas and touch points are frequently sanitized and every precaution is taken to keep our guests and team safe.
- It is mandatory to wear masks in all the common areas on our property as required by the BC Health Authorirties.
- Enjoy an abundance of socially distanced outdoor activities
- Adjacent to Rivershore golf course (Rivershore Golf Links COVID19 Safety updates)
- Enjoy a walk on our nature trail, and experience the calming effects of our Reflection pond
- Animal enthusiasts can enjoy onsite bird watching and view other animals including painted turtles, horses, goats, sheep, and llamas
- Best high speed internet for you to be able to work from your room
- Exclusive deals on our room rates when you book on our website or by simply calling us
As of October 11, 2021, Our outdoor heated swimming pool & fitness centre are closed until further notice.